We Believe . . .
- That Jesus is the one and only Son of God, was born of the virgin Mary,
and that he died for our sins and rose from the dead.
(Isaiah 7:14, Luke 1:34, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God, a lamp unto our feet and
a light unto our path.
(Psalm 119:105, 2 Timothy 3:16)
- That every person needs Christ as Savior because all have sinned
and fall short of the glory of God.
- That forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available
to all who trust and obey Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- That those accepting Christ must repent of their sin, confess their faith,
and be baptized into Him by immersion in water for the forgiveness of
our sins and to receive the gift of God’s Holy Spirit.
(Romans 10:9; Acts 2:38, Mark 16:16)
- That the church is the body of Christ, made up of many members, and is
empowered by the Holy Spirit to seek and save the lost and edify and
encourage the saved.
- That Jesus Christ will one day return to earth to gather His people together
and will reign forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
(John 14:3, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Titus 2:13)
- That those who have fully accepted Christ as Lord and Savior will enter
into Heaven and that those who reject Christ as King will be cast into Hell
(Matthew 7:21-23, John 14:1-2, Revelation 20:10,15)
We Believe . . . That Jesus Loves You!